Infographic: A Blueprint for the Modern Workspace
Today’s workforce is becoming more versatile and more mobile — but when it comes to getting things done, there’s no substitute for a well-equipped workspace. Read the infographic to learn how the right tools can help you build a more efficient office and a more productive workforce.
Accessibility note: The infographic is translated below the graphic.
Optimize your workspace.
Insight and HP will help you improve efficiency and drive productivity across your business.
A Blueprint for the Modern Workspace
The Challenge of Change: IT in Transition
How the right technologies can improve efficiency and empower productivity
Understanding the modern workforce
The mobile workforce is expected to rise to 1.87 billion by 2022, accounting for 42.5% of the global workforce.
Employees who work in fully-enabled digital workplaces are 51% more likely to have strong job satisfaction and 43% more likely to be positive about their work-life balance.
Mobile productivity starts with the right device.
62% of employees work from more than one location.
HP EliteBook laptops are designed for security, mobility and collaboration.
- Up to 14 hours of battery life on a single charge
- Built-in security features, including self-healing BIOS with HP Sure Start
- Fast, stable Wi-Fi connectivity with HP Connection Optimizer
- World-facing microphone with advanced noise cancellation
- Adaptive ultra-bright display with optional integrated HP Sure View® privacy screen
- Integrated privacy camera with options for facial recognition
But there’s no substitute for a high-quality home base.
55% of time is still spent at a permanent desk while in the office. But the average space per worker has dropped 8.3.% since 2009.
HP Thunderbolt Docks enhance connectivity and maximize workspace.
- Compact, clutter-free design with universal brand compatibility
- One simple USB-C™ connection to support notebooks and tablets
- Options to scale with up to two 4K displays
- Built-in speakerphone with one-touch keys for audio conferencing
- Secure remote management capabilities to simplify IT administration
Multiple displays improve efficiency and simplify multitasking.
More than 85% of enterprise customers say high resolution and color quality are the most important features for a display.
HP EliteDisplay monitors deliver a vivid, versatile viewing experience.
- VGA, HDMI and DisplayPort connectivity
- Adaptable mounting options with 4-way adjustability
- 3-sided micro-edge bezel for virtually seamless arrays
- High resolution for crisp visuals from any angle
- Energy Star certified for high efficiency and lower costs
Build a smarter workspace.
Give your employees the tools they need to simplify daily tasks, improve productivity and drive stronger business outcomes.
Barker, I. (2018, June 4). Employees in Technology-Enabled Workplaces Have Better Job Satisfaction. Betanews.com.
HP. (May 2018). Bringing Premium Innovation Mainstream. HP.com.
HP. (2017). HP Primary Research. HP.com.
Luk, G. (2016, Oct 28). Global Mobile Workforce Forecast Update 2016–2022. Strategyanalytics.com.
Smith, D. (2018, June 12). Why Space Matters: Density. Cushwake.com.