InfographicMeet Taylor: The Impressive Resume of a Chatbot
From financial services to the airline industry, 2017 is being hailed as the year of the chatbot. Learn how a chatbot’s capabilities stack up to traditional ways of servicing customers in this resume-style infographic — and discover how your organization can build its own virtual agent to innovate your customer experience.
Accessibility note: The infographic is translated after the graphic.
Infographic text included for screen readers:
Virtual agent extraordinaire
Powering the next wave of digital business, I help businesses cut costs, increase efficiencies and deliver superior customer experiences.
In high demand
- 81% of consumers demand improved response time from businesses.
- 51% of consumers say a business needs to be available 24/7
- 80% of businesses want chatbots by 2020.
The data doesn’t lie — today’s buyers are looking for more digital ways to engage with businesses. In fact, 60.5 million Americans will engage Siri, Cortana or other virtual assistants at least once a month in 2017. Additionally, 80% of businesses want chatbots by 2020, placing my skills in high demand.
- Financial advisor
- Customer service representative
- Diabetes health coach
- Personal stylist
- IT support
- Travel agent
Chatbots like me aren’t bound by any particular line of business. As long as you have a customer-facing role that needs innovation, I help drive immersive interactions with your business that lead to increased brand loyalty and revenue.
- Hundreds to thousands to millions of requests handled instantaneously
- 24/7, around-the-clock work
- Ability to boost customer satisfaction scores by 1000%
- Can automate 30% more tasks done by contact center staff
- Ability to work with human counterparts if necessary to bridge communication gaps
- Can automatically enhance my features every 2–3 weeks
Where my skills are needed most
Although I can thrive in all types of businesses, some key industries will significantly benefit from chatbot usage. A majority of mobile users are demanding chatbot interactions in:
- Financial services 63%
- Retail 67%
- Travel & hospitality 57%
Top benefits of chatbots like me
- Convenient access to business and services
- Reduced acquisition costs
- Quick adoption
- Inexpensive to build
- Improved efficiencies
- A differentiated experience that meets customer demands
- Business Insider. (2016, Dec. 14). 80% of Businesses Want Chatbots by 2020.
- Carroll, E. and Phelps, S. (2016, Aug. 31). Knowledge and Agility Are Key to Customer Experience Analytics. IBM.
- eMarketer. (2017, May 8). Alexa, Say What?! Voice-Enabled Speaker Usage to Grow Nearly 130% This Year.
- Maruti Techlabs. (2017, April 21). Can Chatbots Help Reduce Customer Service Costs by 30%? Chatbots Magazine.
- OpenMarket. (2017). The Stats About Chatbots.
- Sherman, J. (2016, Dec. 14). Chatbots: A Guide for Brands. HuffPost.
- Ubisend. (2016). 2016 Mobile Messaging Report.