Infographic text included for screen readers:
Top 10 Reasons for an ISV to Become a Citrix Service Provider Partner
Stay relevant in the industry by virtualizing your Windows®-based applications and delivering them in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment – without having any application recoding or custom application development. Becoming a Citrix Service Provider Partner allows you to create new subscription-based lines of business, increase revenue and margins, and supply the demand of customers for modern, cloud-based solutions.
Still not convinced? Here are 10 reasons why you should become a Citrix Service Provider Partner.
Your Customers Need This!
- Securely deliver web and SaaS applications to any device using Citrix Secure Browser with:
- No browser or OS limitations
- No plug-in compatibility issues
- No VPN required
- No endpoint device management
- Simplified delivery
- Increased security
- Reduced helpdesk calls
- Solve your customers Windows 10 migration concerns. Customers report delaying the Windows 10 upgrade because1:
- Application compatibility (67%)
- Application migration (35%)
There’s Massive Market for This!
- In 2018, $1 of every $5 spent on packaged software and $1 of every $4 spent on applications will be consumed by the cloud2.
- Through 2019, 64% of public IT cloud spending will be on SaaS, a $91.6B market3.
There’s Huge Business Opportunity Here for You!
- Grow your business with new monthly recurring revenue streams. Cloud focused partners now see half of their revenue coming from recurring revenue4.
- Reduce your risk and improve cash flow with no up-front costs or license fees — you don’t pay Citrix until you bill your first customer.
- Avoid costly hardware and datacenter investments – deploy your solution in Microsoft Azure or other public clouds and manage cash flow on a monthly subscription basis.
Of existing Citrix partners will start using public clouds as their infrastructure within a year5
Of Microsoft partners indicate higher profitability delivering applications on public clouds versus on premise6
Here’s How the Citrix Service Provider Program Helps You.
- Utilize turn-key sales and go-to-market kits, including materials specially designed for ISVs that enable you to quickly and easily take your new solutions to market.
- Simplify and automate moving your applications to the cloud with Citrix AppDNA™ by testing them for Windows OS, browser, virtualization, and hosting compatibility.
- Access a complete, enterprise grade solution for hosting your applications in the cloud – from application and desktop virtualization, server virtualization, secure access and load balancing and application compatibility tools.
2 Microsoft, Worldwide SaaS and Cloud Software 2014-2018 Forecast
3IDC eBook, sponsored by Microsoft,The Modern Microsoft Partner Series, Part 1: The Booming Cloud Opportunity, 2016
4 MDC Research, Microsoft Cloud Profitability Scenarios Research Summary Report, May 2014
5Citrix, 2015 Desktop-as-a-Service Global Market Trends Report
6Microsoft, Cloud OS Partner Ecosystem Research, 2014