As a recognized member of the Scrum.org Professional Training Network, Insight will teach you the values and skills to effectively adopt Scrum.
We provide nine training courses:
- Professional Scrum Foundations prepares students to immediately and effectively use Scrum by building products in a series of sprints.
- Professional Scrum Master demonstrates Scrum basics for optimizing software product value, productivity and total cost of ownership.
- Professional Scrum Master II strengthens your knowledge to support the development team, product owner and organization as a servant-leader.
- Professional Scrum Product Owner develops your skills for maximizing the value of software products and guiding them to market.
- Professional Scrum Developer teaches developers how to concurrently engineer, design, develop, test and deploy software within a single iteration.
- Scaled Professional Scrum introduces students to 50+ practices to help reduce complexity and dependencies at scale.
- Professional Agile Leadership — Essentials equips Scrum leaders to change the way they organize and manage work and measure results.
- Professional Scrum with Kanban helps product delivery teams be more effective by aligning Kanban and Agile in creative and constructive ways.
- Professional Scrum with User Experience provides processes to include customer feedback in Scrum events and decision-making.
Download the datasheets