Infographic: Can Your WAN Keep Up?
Along with the cost-savings and convenience of cloud applications comes an increased demand on enterprise networks. Discover the features of Cisco® SD-WAN that are helping businesses to meet these challenges, and explore the many benefits of migration.
Accessibility note: The infographic is translated below the graphic.
Infographic text included for screen readers:
Can your WAN keep up?
More users, more apps, different devices, but old network.
The Cloud Era has transformed Enterprise infrastructures in many ways. Explore how SD-WAN, powered by Cisco, can enable more secure, consistent and cost-effective enterprise connections.
Cisco SD-WAN can help.
Enterprise challenges with cloud
- >50% traffic in cloud, yet network is not cloud aware
- SaaS performs poorly
- Complex workflows for public cloud AWS/Azure
Cisco SD-WAN features for cloud
- Single overlay that extends to data center, cloud and branch
- Dynamic optimization for O365 and other SaaS
Benefits of migrating for cloud
- Optimized for public cloud and SaaS
- 4x improvement in SaaS response times
- Seamless connectivity to public cloud
Enterprise challenges with cost
- Prohibitive bandwidth costs at $100/mbps
- Traffic grows 30% YoY
- Rigid architecture requires 6 – 9 months for simple policy change
Cisco SD-WAN features for cost
- Mix MPLS with low cost broadband/LTE
- Centralized management & app visibility
Benefits of migrating for cost
- >50% drop in WAN costs
- Change control from six months to two days
Enterprise challenges with application experience
- Application experience (SLA) is unpredictable
- 70% of app outages are tied to networking problems
Cisco SD-WAN features for application experience
- Active-active hybrid lings
- App aware policies with real time enforcement
Benefits of migrating for application experience
- Predictable application SLA
- No app outages due to networking
Enterprise challenges with security
- Difficult to secure
- Critical enterprise assets, guest wireless, business partners
- Vulnerabilities in hybrid architecture
Cisco SD-WAN features for security
- WAN segmentation with granular policies
- Auth + encryption + cloud security for hybrid networks
Benefits of migrating for security
- Isolation for critical enterprise assets, guest wireless, business partners
- Robust security for hybrid networks
To learn more, visit: cisco.com/go/sdwan