Infographic:6 IT Strategies to Help You Succeed in 2018 and Beyond
From investing smarter to enhancing workforce collaboration, more companies are incorporating six core IT strategies into their business models. Learn what they are and how to execute.
Accessibility note: The infographic is translated below the graphic.
Manage today. Transform the future.
We understand the tension between simultaneously running and innovating your business. With Insight’s broad and deep portfolio, we’ll help you achieve both.
Infographic text included for screen readers:
6 IT Strategies to Help You Succeed in 2018 and Beyond
- Support & drive company strategy.
- Protect core infrastructure systems to ensure uptime.
- Align technology investments with business top priorities.
- Minimize negative disruption & provide execution efficiencies.
- Build & implement a coherent architecture.
- Avoid fragmented landscape & redundancies.
- Maximize the use of common platforms.
- Protect critical company information & infrastructure.
- Lower costs of systems & operations.
- Streamline licensing management & automate where necessary.
- Move to the cloud to minimize internal infrastructure.
- Evaluate legacy systems.
- Build the skills that drive innovation through technology.
- Anticipate market trends & invest in technology to prepare for the digital evolution.
- Add capabilities to support new services/products.
- Provide a secure & efficient environment for research & product development that transform the business.
- Dedicate internal resources to added value tasks.
- Gain a greater business understanding.
- Focus on strategic planning & allocate the right skill sets for the right roles.
- Dedicate time to managing third-party vendors or partners.
- Leverage the right partner to provide expertise, flexibility & lower cost.
At Insight, we’re the provider that understands where you are today, and where you’re trying to go tomorrow. We help you navigate complex technological challenges and provide the right solutions to suit your needs. With 30 years of experience, deep partner relationships and new services development, we help you turn your IT challenges into meaningful outcomes for the business.