Infographic text included for screen readers:
Over 90% of enterprises are using Office 365 services.
Office 365 is the most widely used enterprise cloud service to date, offering a wide span of business benefits.
Office 365 benefits: mobility, productivity, competitiveness, scalability, collaboration, cost-efficiency.
Despite these benefits, Office 365 does not protect end users against a variety of prominent cyberthreats.
Cyberattacks are growing, making Office 365’s lack of security far from ideal.
- 90% of malware is unknown.
- $132,000 is the average cost of one BEC attack.
- 79% of ransomware attacks start with an email.
To make matters worse, 17.2 of the files in OneDrive and SharePoint contain sensitive data. 9.4% of this data is confidential.
- 1.7% payment data
- 1.9% health fata
- 4.1% personal data
With all this sensitive data tied up in Office 365, Trend Micro is your best solution for total protection.
- Office 365 E3 and below (spam, known malware)
- Office 365 E5 or ATP (spam, known malware, unknown malware, advanced threats such as inbound email)
- Office 365 with Trend Micro (spam, known malware, unknown malware and advanced threats including inbound email, internal email, OneDrive, SharePoint, business email compromise)
Did you know:
- • Trend Micro is a leader in the 2016 IDC Marketscape Worldwide Email Security Vendor Assessment.
- • Trend Micro is the only third-party vendor to provide complete threat protection for Office 365 users.
- • In two years, six million high-risk threats weren’t caught by Office 365 built-in security, but they were stopped by Trend Micro.
Trend Micro Smart Protection for Office 365 uniquely offers:
- BEC Protection (including more stringent protection for executive)
- DLP and advanced threat protection for OneDrive and SharePoint
- Internal email protection
- On-demand scans mailboxes and OneDrive/SharePoint