Infographic text included for screen readers:
The Dirty Secrets of Network Firewalls
Results of an independent survey of 2,700 IT Managers in 10 countries, in organizations of 100-5000 users.
Dirty Secret 1: Firewalls are failing to deliver the protection organizations need
- 16 infected devices per month, on average
- No. 1 desired firewall improvement is better protection
Dirty Secret 2: IT managers can’t tell you how 45% of their bandwidth is consumed
- 45% network traffic is going unidentified.
- This leads to multiple areas of concern, including security, productivity, accountability, legal liability and compliance, and ROI.
Dirty Secret 3: Ineffective firewalls are costing you time and money
- 3.3 hours — average time taken to identify, isolate and remediate infected machines
- 7 days — time lost every month fixing infected devices
What IT managers want from their firewalls:
- 79% better protection
- 85% better visibility
- 99% automatic isolation of infected devices
Sophos XG Firewall
Solving the problems with network firewalls
Stop unknown threats with a comprehensive suite of advanced protection, including deep learning, IPS, ATP, Sandboxing and Dual AV.
"Rated amongst the top performing firewalls for security effectiveness by NSS Labs."
Expose hidden risks with visibility apps, top risk users, advanced threats, suspicious payloads and much more.
"The new web console opens with a complete overview of all network activity and security issues."
Automatically responds to incidents by instantly identifying and isolating infected systems until they can be cleaned up.
"Slashes incident response time by 99.9%"