Infographic text included for screen readers:
Meet the new Lenovo ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook Enterprise.
A smarter, more secure endpoint for cloud workers.
IT team’s responsibilities for end user devices extend to purchasing, deploying, managing, updating, troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing, protecting and securing. How can they innovate when they are inundated with mundane tasks?
Traditional devices, most commonly Windows and Mac PCs, laptops and tablets are not designed for a distributed workforce — placing a heavy burden on the IT departments. They are expensive to buy and maintain, posing significant challenges to any type of transition to the cloud.
Durable. Flexible. Secured by design.
The new Lenovo ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook Enterprise is built to ease that burden. This device combines the durability of a ThinkPad, the multi-mode flexibility of a Yoga and the simplified, cloud-based manageability and security of a Chromebook. Designed primarily for cloud-based applications and data, this Chromebook is right fit for office workers, front liners and more.
How it is different?
It is a powerful and secured operating system option for cloud-based workers.
Why Chrome Enterprise
It is a secured cloud-first solution that enables organizations to control threats by no longer managing a fleet of at-risk endpoint devices. Chrome devices work with diverse application ecosystems to ensure applications are trusted and to provide IT with greater control.
Why it Matters
An Economic Value Validation study conducted by Enterprise Strategy Group calculated that by deploying Chromebooks instead of PCs, the modeled organization could expect total savings and benefits of roughly $1.5M over a three-year period. These savings result in an expected ROI of 146%.1
Businesses that switch to Chrome devices can easily continue their daily operations using Office 365 or Google Workspace products for a much lower cost on a more secure device — they can also run custom applications with Citrix or VMWare on Chrome OS.
We provide expert guidance around cloud readiness, configuration, applications, security, support and more. Insight’s Chrome OS Enablement Program makes deployment and management easier.
PERFORMANCE + OPTIONS
- Up to AMD® Ryzen™ 7 3700C Series processor running Chrome OS
- 4K OLED touch screen display, 5MP world-facing camera and garaged USI pen (all optional)
- Up to 10 hours of battery life1 with Rapid Charge (80% charge in 1 hour)
- All-aluminum chassis in Abyss Blue color
FLEXIBILITY + CONNECTIVITY
- 360-degree Yoga hinge for multi-mode use (laptop, tablet, tent and stand)
- Less than 16 mm thin and weighs just 3.3 lbs.
- WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity
- 2x USB-A, 2x USB-C, up to HDMI 2.0 and more
SECURITY + MANAGEABILITY
- Touch Fingerprint Reader and a webcam privacy shutter
- Protected from the core by Google designed Titan C security chip
- Chrome Enterprise cloud-based manageability and security
- Chrome Zero Touch Deploy option