He’s a technology enthusiast endlessly satisfied by helping businesses gain a competitive edge through technology — not to mention a lover of adrenaline sports. Taken together, David answers a burning question all too relevant for the IT industry: What’s next, and what’s the fastest way to get there?
With a proven reference architecture, he helps businesses master their hybrid cloud strategies to get ahead of the competition.
Here's what David brings to the table:
- 20+ years of industry experience
- Expertise in enterprise architecture, road map creation & end-user experience
- Experience in engineering, operations & development for Fortune 500 companies
- Transformed 50+ data centers from 40% to 95% virtualization
What is Hybrid Cloud?
Our robust Hybrid Cloud offering helps you deploy, automate, manage and move existing or new applications to the cloud, so you can effectively achieve a true hybrid IT environment. We’ll help you gain more control over your cloud usage, boost agility, minimize risk and improve operational efficiency.
Where is your workplace headed?
David predicts, “Organizations whose IT will lead the pack in innovation will leverage the emergence of a true hybrid cloud management platform, digitizing their IT processes end to end. This hybrid IT-powered platform will unify the experience, making the true promise of hybrid cloud a reality and offering new, streamlined ways of solving business problems while maintaining security and control.”
Focus your strategy.
Forrester’s report, “Take the Wheel: Build Your Cloud Computing Strategic Plan Now,” reveals how to create a cloud blueprint that meets everyone’s needs, from business leaders to tech managers and more.
Meet David’s team.
With a lean, agile lineup of cloud specialists, David’s team uses an end-user focused, solution-driven approach to cover all domains of your hybrid cloud — from automation to lifecycle management, operations, cost transparency and transformation of IT processes — all with security at the core.
Here’s what the Hybrid Cloud team brings to the table:
- Expertise in multivendor, private & public clouds & automation
- Provisioning, management, monitoring and governance
- Strategic recommendations for your hybrid infrastructure
- A balanced approach to business process, end users & technology
- Full lifecycle capabilities, from assessment to ongoing management