InfographicVMware New Model for IT: CSP
In this infographic, see how to drive your digital business transformation with cloud services based on trusted VMware® technology, designed to reduce complexity and scale to meet your business needs.
Accessibility note: The infographic is translated below the graphic.
Infographic text included for screen readers:
New Model for IT:
IT must deliver speed, agility and security.
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) — Critical to modern IT
- Infrastructure is virtualized, pooled and delivered on demand.
- 56% of SDDCs deliver a 56% annual reduction in provisioning and management.
- Days to provision a production network reduced from weeks to minutes.
Powering the SDDC: VMware NSX network virtualization and security with VMware storage and server virtualization
VMware NSX Network Virtualization and Security NSX Addresses Those IT Challenges:
- More speed, agility and security for Less
- Speed, agility, security and reliability
With NSX, enterprises achieve unparalleled speed, agility and security — better economics, flexibility and choice.
NSX reproduces network functions in software.
Advanced Persistent Threats and Security
Once inside the firewall, threats multiply from server to server.
Hardware Limitations and Lock-Ins
Error-Prone Manual Configuration
Average cost of a data breach incident in US is $5.85 million.
Micro-Segmentation for Security
Firewall controls and security for East-West inside the data center.
Minimizes the risk and impact of data breaches. Approximately 68% Capital Expenditure (CapEx) savings.
Automating IT reduce manual errors and cycle time for network provisioning and management.
Accelerates IT service delivery and time-to-market for new applications. 56-86% Operational Expense (OpEx) savings.
IT Optimization & Refresh — Flexible Infrastructure
Catalyst to modern leaf/spine network fabrics, bare metal switches, open networking and other data center optimizations.
66-88% CapEx savings.
Disaster Recovery Cloud-scale service availability.
Reduces the risk and impact of unplanned outages. Operational Expense (OpEx) savings of $690,000 to tens of millions of dollars (USD) per incident.
- Minimizes risk & impact of data breaches simplifies network
- Improves negotiation & buying leverage
- Speeds IT service delivery & time to market
- Increases service availability
- Optimizes use of network engineers