Store, protect, share and access.
Introducing the Nasuni® cloud file storage system, which provides bottomless NAS and eliminates the need for separate backup, Disaster Recovery (DR), file sharing and archive solutions.
Scalable, on-demand storage without limits
Nasuni storage combines Microsoft® Azure® and private cloud object stores with caching from local appliances. Take advantage of cloud economics and scale without sacrificing performance or reliability.
Use Nasuni to:
- Provide more scalable and cost-effective NAS.
- Transition storage costs from CapEx to OpEx.
- Do away with NAS upgrades and data migrations.
- Get more out of your cloud file storage.
Backup-free data protection and easy DR
Nasuni UniFS® eliminates the need for legacy backup and off-site replication. With continuous versioning and unlimited snapshots, all versions of files can be restored at a moment’s notice.
Nasuni’s infinite file versioning enables you to:
- Meet recovery time objectives.
- Mitigate ransomware attacks.
- Minimize backup software.
- Move past expensive tape DR procedures.
Share files across the enterprise.
Nasuni sync and share allows your users to access files from anywhere and any device: on mobile devices via iOS® and Android apps, on the web using Nasuni Web Access and through a native desktop sync app.
Nasuni sync and share enables you to:
- Provide global file access.
- Eliminate shadow IT.
- Reduce Wide Area Network (WAN) acceleration.
- Gain access across devices.