Ways to purchase Power BI
Each business has a unique need. At Insight, we offer ways to purchase Power BI to match your staff size and organization’s objectives.
Need up to 500 seats? Our Modern Workforce Solutions combine Power BI with our IT services & ongoing support.
Power BI Pro plans
Turn data into rich visuals with Power BI™. Now your organization can visualize and analyze data like never before with prebuilt dashboards, interactive reports and advanced visualization tools. Explore detailed and intuitive reports and share them in seconds with Power BI.
Power BI Pro
Cloud-based business analytics service enabling users
to analyze data with greater speed and efficiency.
- Extended data support
- Prebuilt dashboards
- Team collaboration
- Admin capabilities
Pair your Power BI Pro plan with one of Insight's Modern Workforce Solutions.
Insight's Modern Workforce Solutions.
All Power BI Pro subscriptions come with our Basic bundle. Upgrade with our Migration services add-on to receive migration services, or to our Admin-on-behalf services add-on to get admin-on-behalf services.
Power BI Pro subscription
24/7 IT support from Levels 1–3, depending on your needs
- Level 1: Insight will help with your account management and any services and security changes.
- Level 2: We’ll resolve application issues and help you with connectivity and advanced problem resolution.
- Level 3: Insight will work with Microsoft to fix service breaks, large-scale network disruptions and to provide complex support.
Migration services add-on
Built-in migration services for:
- Office 365
- Exchange Online
- Migration details will be stated in a custom Scope of Work (SOW) from Insight.
- Migration add-on includes moving:
Admin-on-behalf services add-on
- Complete administration of Office 365
- User management: Add or remove users and make changes on any user account.
- Domain management: Enable additions of new domains and information on how to change the Domain Name System (DNS).
- Service changes: Add or change any services included in Office 365, including Skype for Business, OneDrive, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Yammer, PowerApps, and Flow.
- Security and compliance: Includes application configuration and changes to rules, policies, or services.
Visualize and analyze your data.
See all of your data, on premises and in the cloud, in one place with Power BI™. The Microsoft BI tools allow you to visualize, understand and communicate critical insights.
View your company's data in new ways with data visualization tools. You can use prebuilt dashboards for a quick look and create interactive reports for detailed analysis. Stay in the know, spot trends as they happen and push your business further.
See your whole business on one dashboard.
Not all BI platforms were created the same. Power BI gives you access to everything, on one dashboard. You can monitor important data from across your organization, from all of the apps you rely on.
And with SQL Server® Analysis Services, you can easily build robust data models to provide consistent reporting and analysis in your organization.
Learn the potential of Power BI in 2 weeks.
BlueMetal, an Insight company, offers a two-week Power BI Accelerator. We’ll show you how 2–D reporting can become 3–D visualizations. Learn more about the potential of Power BI as it aligns with your existing environment and specific needs.
In just two weeks, we define the design, architecture and strategy of implementing Microsoft Power BI. And, we’ll partner with your team to deliver a compelling proof of concept. Talk to a specialist to learn more.