Infographic: Intel: Lower Operational Cost and Drive ROI
In this infographic, learn how you can drive real costs savings for IT, enhance user experiences and boost performance with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors. Together, Insight and Intel streamline operations with advanced device efficiency.
Accessibility note: The infographic is translated below the graphic.
Infographic text included for screen readers:
Yesterday cost more.
Tomorrow is about improving your ROI and lowering your TCO.
New Intel Core vPro processor-based devices can drive real cost savings for IT.
The Past: repair-heavy
An average of 42 productive work hours a year is lost while older computers are being repaired.1
Estimated TCO savings over $500,000 and ROI on Intel vPro platform expenses over 5 times the initial investment in higher hardware and deployment costs.4
The past: Costly
PCs older than 4 years old cost, on average, an additional $426/year in total maintenance costs.
Cut the cost of an IT service call from $187 to $60 with remote diagnosis with Intel Active Management Technology, part of the Intel vPro platform.5
The past: ine-fficient
Employees are 14% less productive on PCs that are 4+ years old, resulting in an estimated cost of $8,604 per year.3
New PCs have improved stability to help simplify lifecycle complexity and save on repairs.
The future is a great investment.
Learn more about managing costs with Intel-based devices at insight.com/TheFutureIsNow.
- 1Study conducted by Techaisle with 736 small businesses in six countries, April 2014.
- 2Small Business PC Study, TechAisle, 2016.
- 3Statistics from a 2018 web-based survey of 1020 small business owners (in US, Australia, India, China and Japan), commissioned by Intel and conducted by J.Gold Associates, LLC, to assess the challenges and costs of using older PCs. intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/reports/sme-pc-study-report.pdf
- 4The Economic Case for the Intel® vPro™ Platform White Paper, 2018. Based on 675 endpoints with 2 OS updates and over 19,000 total incidents over 5 years. TCO savings of $500,241with hardware and deployment costs of $91,237. Intel does not guarantee any costs or cost reduction. intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/white-papers/vpro-tco.pdf
- 5Remote desktop diagnosis can cut the cost of an IT service call in more than half – from $187 to $60. CompuCom vPro study 2014, IT helpdesk data. Cost reduction scenarios described are intended as examples of how a given Intel- based product, in the specified circumstances and configurations, may affect future costs and provide cost savings. Circumstances will vary. Intel does not guarantee any costs or cost reduction.