Infographic: IBM Kenexa Assessments
Identifying and retaining top talent within your company is critical to long-term success — both for your employees and your business as a whole. IBM® Kenexa® assessments take the guesswork out of the recruitment process, giving you the tools you need to thoroughly evaluate candidates and quickly fill any position.
Accessibility note: The infographic is translated below the graphic.
Infographic text included for screen readers:
IBM Kenexa Assessments
We can help you understand what GREAT looks like!
Companies typically struggle with…
- Finding the best quality hire
- Filling open positions quickly
- Retaining the best and brightest
- Building leadership pipeline
…and we can help with that by:
- Quickly identifying high-quality hires with pre-hire and post-hire assessments
- Providing assessments that measure skills, culture, fit, motivation, personality and situational judgement
- Showing assessments throughout the candidate and employee journey
Consulting & Content
Focus on ensuring employees thrive by utilizing the broadest, deepest library-specific skill-based job profiles with over 1,000 custom and 1,000+ ready-to-use assessments.
- More than 45 years’ experience in behavioral science
- More than 100 best-in-class consultants and I/O psychologists
- More than 1,700 competencies
- More than 4,500 clients
- 28 million assessed annually
- ¼ billion assessed since IBM Kenexa’s inception
Provide a positive and seamless candidate experience
- Accessible – Ensures that no candidate or employee is left behind
- Mobile – Enhances brand image
- Any ATS – Configurable assessments integrate to create an automated experience
- More than 100 countries represented by global assessments
- More than 44 available languages
Accurately predict employee potential and future performance in the workplace to make better data-driven decisions.
- Cognitive – Utilize natural language to simplify and accurately gather insight
- Discovery – Identify hidden relationships
Consulting-based assessment programs directly impact business success.
- 20,000 employees
- $300,000 increase in sales for top-performing units
- 23% increase in guest satisfaction
- 110% decrease in turnover
- 97,000 employees
- 35% decrease in applicants for crew members
- 25% decrease in time to hire for management positions
- 50% decrease in applicants for management positions
- 5,000 employees
- $6.6 million increase in sales
- 75% more likely to hit upsell goals