Infographic: Top 10 Reasons for an ISV to Become a Citrix Service Provider Partner
The future of business is heading to the cloud — and there’s no better time to build out your subscription-based line of business than now. In this infographic, discover 10 compelling reasons to become a Citrix Service Provider Partner.
Accessibility note: The infographic is translated below the graphic.
Infographic text included for screen readers:
Top 10 Reasons for an ISV to Become a Citrix Service Provider Partner
Stay relevant in the industry by virtualizing your Windows®-based applications and delivering them in a software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment – without having any application recoding or custom application development. Becoming a Citrix Service Provider Partner allows you to create new subscription-based lines of business, increase revenue and margins, and supply the demand of customers for modern, cloud-based solutions.
Still not convinced? Here are 10 reasons why you should become a Citrix Service Provider Partner.
Your Customers Need This!
- Securely deliver web and SaaS applications to any device using Citrix Secure Browser with:
- No browser or OS limitations
- No plug-in compatibility issues
- No VPN required
- No endpoint device management
- Simplified delivery
- Increased security
- Reduced helpdesk calls
- Solve your customers Windows 10 migration concerns. Customers report delaying the Windows 10 upgrade because1:
- Application compatibility (67%)
- Application migration (35%)
- In 2018, $1 of every $5 spent on packaged software and $1 of every $4 spent on applications will be consumed by the cloud2.
- Through 2019, 64% of public IT cloud spending will be on SaaS, a $91.6B market3.
- Grow your business with new monthly recurring revenue streams. Cloud focused partners now see half of their revenue coming from recurring revenue4.
- Reduce your risk and improve cash flow with no up-front costs or license fees — you don’t pay Citrix until you bill your first customer.
- Avoid costly hardware and datacenter investments – deploy your solution in Microsoft Azure or other public clouds and manage cash flow on a monthly subscription basis.
- Utilize turn-key sales and go-to-market kits, including materials specially designed for ISVs that enable you to quickly and easily take your new solutions to market.
- Simplify and automate moving your applications to the cloud with Citrix AppDNA™ by testing them for Windows OS, browser, virtualization, and hosting compatibility.
- Access a complete, enterprise grade solution for hosting your applications in the cloud – from application and desktop virtualization, server virtualization, secure access and load balancing and application compatibility tools.
There’s Massive Market for This!
There’s Huge Business Opportunity Here for You!
Of existing Citrix partners will start using public clouds as their infrastructure within a year5
Of Microsoft partners indicate higher profitability delivering applications on public clouds versus on premise6
Here’s How the Citrix Service Provider Program Helps You.
2 Microsoft, Worldwide SaaS and Cloud Software 2014-2018 Forecast
3IDC eBook, sponsored by Microsoft,The Modern Microsoft Partner Series, Part 1: The Booming Cloud Opportunity, 2016
4 MDC Research, Microsoft Cloud Profitability Scenarios Research Summary Report, May 2014
5Citrix, 2015 Desktop-as-a-Service Global Market Trends Report
6Microsoft, Cloud OS Partner Ecosystem Research, 2014